Monday, April 7, 2008

My birthday is Wednesday. I'll be 17. We have a game that night. But I don't think half of people I consider "friends" care about me enough to actually come support the team I'm on or recognize the fact that it will be my birthday. I also think that some of the "friends" I would break my back for wouldn't necessarily do the same for me. It might just be my opinion, but once you make a commitment (to come watch your so-called friend play on her BIRTHDAY) you should stick to it. But I guess I'm just not worth that much. Actually, I don't think I'm worth anything to certain people. However, that just allows me appreciate the people that actually do care about me more. Make sense?

Anyway.
The more I think about it, the more I really like JMU. It's far away. It's pretty. There are lots of super hot guys there. I really hope I get in next year.

I met Cathryn's boyfriend earlier. He's really cute and sweet. I'm happy for her. I wish I could find someone like that.

I am so excited for Prom. Everything better work out.

Courtney's here.

No comments: