Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Poor Heath.

This semester is going to kick my ass. My teachers and classes are, without a doubt, less interesting and no where near as fun as the ones I had first semester. They're just as hard, and probably harder. Fantastic.

Heath Ledger died. As sad as it usually is, the death of a celebrity ammuses me. I guess it's because ordinary, not famous people have the mindset that celebs are immortal. It's really almost unreal when one dies. But don't get me wrong - it is still devastating. Rest in peace, Hottie Heath. Rest in peace.

I wish I knew what to tell my best friend right now.

No remembero anythingo from spanish uno o dos. The preterite and imperfect tenses may as well not even exist, because I sure as hell do not/will not remember them. Ever.

I feel bad. I'm not sure if I was right to call him an asshole. It's not like it's a complete stretch to say that, but actually calling someone that type of thing pretty much puts me into the category as well.
Eh. Whatever. I was pretty much labeled that (and plenty of other things) about two months ago. What goes around comes around, I guess.

There are no cute boys that are actually worth it in any of my classes. Sad.

I have a new obsession with Hydroxycut. Except Melanie thought I was buying a pregnancy test. Hahahahahahaahaha. If only she knew how incredibly WRONG she was.

Everyone likes my haircut.
Well, my bang-cut.
*smiles*

I love working out with Ashley.

And now I get to spend an hour in therapy. I feel like I shouldn't even be going, really. Almost like I'm wasting her time.

No comments: